When is one platform more helpful?
You Need a Responsive Website When...
- You are focusing on attracting new stakeholders.
- You are looking for a one-time interaction, like a donation or event registration.
- You are looking to engage users primarily with content.
You Need a Mobile App When...
- You want to engage users who primarily use mobile.
- You want users to access information without a wifi connection.
- You want to limit user tasks to a specific set of actions.
- You want to send push notifications directly on phones.